DSAiL is a doctoral student association, created by doctoral students for doctoral students.
At DSAiL, we are committed to being a one-stop shop connecting PhD students to existing university resources e.g. mental health, PhD office, Doctoral representative, transferable skills, University inclusion office, and external resources such as the Luxembourg Agency for Research Integrity (LARI).
- Act as a bridge between students & university administration.
- Promote student-led activity amongst new and existing student communities to build skills, share research ideas, and network.
- Establish peer-peer mentorship amongst PhD students.
- Encourage cross-disciplinary collaborations within the PhD community to maximize synergies and enhance students’ experiences during the PhD and afterwards.
- Provide recruiting and career information for PhD students in industry and/or academia.
- Engage in social responsibility programs to give back to the community.
Please fill out the form below to join DSAiL. Set e-mail subject as “Membership Request”.